Feur-de-lis model complete.

I have more or less finished the fleur-de-lis model. All that is left is ensuring I have the correct scale, after which I will prep the file for printing.

I ended up modeling the fleur from scratch, as the photogrammetry derived mesh had too much noise. I realized that I would spend a lot of time cleaning it up in Zbrush and would likely pull my hear out in the process. Thus, I used a relatively cleaned up scan mesh as a reference model in Maya. Making the ref mesh a "live surface" I was able to constrain geometry to it, as the geo was generated. Very similar to retopologizing in game art, but with a much higher triangle count, in the end. I think it came out pretty well. Off to print.